“Liberating the Oppressed”
Sunday April 1st AAR
- I love Freedom Church. The people are so friendly and welcoming. Pastor Carlo of Xtreme said that when he preached for me that this was the friendliest church in Clarksville.
- The worship team is really starting to bring it all together. I can’t wait to see where they are by summer time.
- On Saturday I stopped by the church to pick up some things and while there I found a picture of Pastor Gilliam’s (founding pastor) vision for the land and building. Pastor Buster was a visionary and an awesome leader. I look forward to serving and seeing that vision come closer to completion.
- Every week we are having 2-3 new families. I am not sure how they are hearing about it but we need to figure it out
- We have to find a way to work on the sound system. I get so much feed back on the stage it is sometimes distracting to me.
- Systems, systems, systems.
Since accepting the call to lead Freedom Church in January I have started tracking numbers and people trying to memorize the stories and names of the people God has called there. As I was going through the list I realized that if everyone showed up on the same Sunday we would be running over a 100, but that number isn’t nearly as important as the number of lives touched. We have had 6 people give their lives to the Lord since the Uprising!